Sunday, May 31, 2020

Pom Pom Dahlias



I have a 12x12"  Stamperia design paper pad called Lilac Flowers.  This pad has a lot of beautiful papers that I almost hated to cut up, but I brought myself to cut one of the sheets to create this beautiful background for Susan's Garden Notes Pom Pom Dahlias.

This is a 6" square card.  I cut the design paper down to fit on the front of the card and used a Zutter Distresser to distress the edges of it.  It was layered on two shades of purple card stock.

Three Garden Notes Pom Pom Dahlias were created and attached to the lower right corner.  Dahlia leaves were attached under the flowers.  I have a tutorial on my blog at this LINK on how I created the Pom Pom Dahlias.  The design paper has enough design, that I felt nothing else was needed to complete the card.

  

2 comments:

Stream Line said...

Just wanna comment that you have a very nice site, I the style and design it actually stands out. top logo designers

Rosie Aney said...

Thanks to Robert seaman for his wonderful masterclass strategy which has help me earn at least $8,000 weekly using his masterclass strategy and has also helped me recover all my lost money in binary options trading, i recommend his help to each traders whose point is to succeed and make good profits in binary options and also for those who wants to get back all their lost money and for those who are new in trading or have any issues in tradings, you can contact him on Robertseaman939@gmail.com        

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails