Friday, May 22, 2020

Asters on Inter-Lock Double Concertina Card


I watched a YouTube video by Sam Calcott UK - Mixed Up Craft, at this LINK where she created a Inter-Lock Concertina Card.  I was intrigued by this card design and tried to duplicate it.  Of course, I wanted to decorate the front with flowers created with Susan's Garden Notes dies.

I found a piece of design paper by Heartfelt Creations (from years ago) with small purple flowers in the design.  The flowers looked like asters.  I wanted to duplicate the same flowers for the center panel on the front of the card.  I was happy with how well the flowers match the design paper.


I followed the directions on the video to create the Inter-Lock Double Concertina Card.  I used a stamp and a die from my stash to decorate the inside.  The card folds flat for mailing.


This is a view of the card, when looking down from the top.  I think it will be a fun card for my friend to receive.

If you like to create different shaped card, I think you will have fun working with this design.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails