Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Pom Pom Dahlias



One of my favorite flowers is the Pom Pom Dahlia.  Today I designed this card using Susan's Garden Notes Pom Pom Dahlia, Brunnera and Japanese Painted Fern die sets from  Tonic Studios. 

For the base card I used one of the Tonic Studios 6x6 Card Blanks.  The design paper on top is a sheet from the Craft Perfect 6x6 Dream In Color Pad.

The Tonic Scalloped Circles die set was used to die cut the four circles.  One was die cut using Tonic's Mauve Purple Classic Card and the other three using white card stock.  The stamped verse is from Altenew.  The layers were put together using Tonic Dimensional Adhesive Pads on the two lower circles.

Four Japanese Painted Ferns were die cut - two large and two small.  They were colored by sponging on green ink and magenta PanPastels brushed down the stems.

Four Garden Club Brunnera were die cut and glued together using the Nuvo Deluxe Glue. A small black Prill was added to the center of each flower.

Two Pom Pom Dahlias were created with the Garden Club dies.  They were die cut using white card stock and colored using markers.

Arrange the ferns, Brunnera, and Dahlias on the left side of the circles.  I added a butterfly and two bees from my stash.

Below, I have added links to all Tonic Studio's products I use.  If you use these links to purchase products, I will receive a small commission which helps me purchase supplies at no additional cost to you.  I appreciate you visiting my blog and appreciate your support.




1 comment:

Susan said...

I love the way you did the Dahlias!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails