Thursday, September 22, 2022

Z Pop-Out Card

Card Standing Open

Closed Card

Hello Paper Crafters.  Today I watched Susan's Garden Club FaceBook Video and she created a Z Pop-Out Card.  I loved her card and wanted to create this fun card.

For the design paper, I used Stamperia - Lilac Flowers from the 12x12 inch pad.  The pieces for the base card were cut using white card stock.  

Susan used a rectangle die for the opening on her card, but I used two sizes of circle layering dies.  


The design paper has lilacs and Lily of the Valley flowers in the design.  I used Susan's Lilac die set and created two lilacs.  I used half a sheet of Susan's Specialty Cardstock and brushed two shades of purple ink all over both the front and back before die cutting the petals.  The flowers were shaped using Susan's Flower Tool Kit and assembled using Bearly Art Glue

The Lily of the Valley die set was used to die cut enough pieces for three stems of flowers.  If you need instructions on how to create these flowers, you can watch Susan's instructions on her YouTube videos.

The flowers were arranged on the pop-out circle and glued to the fold on the inside of the card.  The flowers have to be within the outside edges of this circle so the card can fold flat.  

Using two circle dies, a purple narrow frame was die cut to fit around the circle on the front of the card.  There was a large butterfly in the design paper that was partially cut apart so I fussy cut another one and glued over it over that butterfly.  I also fussy cut a small butterfly and added it to the upper left corner.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.  I have included links to products used below.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails