Thursday, August 4, 2022

Poinsettias and Juniper


Hello Crafters.  Today I have a 5x7 inch card decorated using Susan's Poinsettia, Winter Evergreen Foliage and Juniper die sets.

For the top half of the background, I used the new Spellbinders Glimmer Burst glimmer plate.  I think this is such a beautiful glimmer plate.  You can foil it twice if if you want both the top and the bottom of this background foiled.    I used the Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil System and Silver Foil.  To cut the foil, I used the Spellbinders Quick Trimmer for foil and paper.

For the lower half of the background, I used the Tim Holtz Intertwined 3-D Texture Fades embossing folder.  

Three white poinsettias were created using Susan's Poinsettia die set.  They were shaped using Susan's Flower Tool Kit and assembled using Bearly Art Glue.  Small green styrofoam balls were used for the bracts with one yellow Prill added to the top of each.

The Juniper die set was used to die cut all the Juniper.  I used styrofoam balls that were colored blue for the berries.  A black pen was used to press down on the top of each berry.  

The Winter Evergreen Foliage die set was used to to die cut the White Pine Boughs.  

To complete the card, I used some snowflake and corner silver stickers from my stash.  A silver twine bow was added at the bottom.  For a final touch, I added Twinklets glitter to the white pine and poinsettias.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails