Thursday, July 29, 2021

Noel Poinsettias



Today I have another slimline card designed with poinsettia and pinecone.  

For the background, I used one of the Spellbinder dies in the Charming Christmas Words die set.  (At the time I used this die set, I didn't realize it is not longer available at Spellbinders, but you can use any border die.)  

Susan's Poinsettia die set was used to create one large poinsettia and three small poinsettia.  To create the smaller poinsettia I used the smallest die and die cut it twice.  The poinsettia and leaves were shaped using Susan's Flower Tool Kit and assembled using Bearly Art Glue

Using the Pinecone & Evergreen Bough die set, one pinecone was created and 6 pine boughs were die cut.  White berries were created using Bean Bag Filler.  They were glued down then a black fine line pen used to add a black dot to the end of each berry.  

One of Susan's Christmas Quotes was stamped using black VersaFine ink then cut out with a decorative die.  I used a red marker to trace around the edge of the die cut to help make it stand out.  It was attached with dimensional tape.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails