Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Shasta Daisies



I had a pretty piece of embossed design card stock with daisies I have been wanting to use for a long time.  Today I decided to create some of Susan's Garden Notes Shasta Daisies in her Pottery Pitcher to go on this card stock.

I die cut a thin black frame and glued it to the front of the card and scored around the edges of the daisy square.

A white oval was die cut to place behind the arrangement.  I'm not sure that was needed, as most of it is covered with the arrangement.

Susan's Garden Notes Watering Can die set used for the container.  It was die cut using white card stock and several colors of ink used to color it.  It was attached with several pieces of dimensional tape in the center and glue dots at the bottom edges.

The flowers were die cut using the Garden Notes Shasta Daisy die set.

Behind the flowers I used a small leaf branch, for a filler.

The sentiment is a stamp from Altenew. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails