Sunday, July 12, 2020

Envelope Box Card with English Rose


On Susan's Garden Club Facebook LIVE video a few weeks ago, she demonstrated how to create an Envelope Box Card.  There are many ways to decorate an envelope Box Card.  I hope you will watch Susan's video and create a pretty card for someone special in your life.

I created my Envelope Box Card using a piece of pink card stock for the envelope and a piece of design paper from my stash, with roses, to decorate it.  For the lacy die cut design, I used the Spellbinders Candlewick Petticoats Etched die set by Becca Feeken.  A stamped verse, from my stash, was used and die cut with a fancy die, then added using dimensional tape.  There are pink butterflies in the design paper, so I added a larger butterfly near the dimensional rose.



For the dimensional rose, I used Susan's Garden English Rose die set to try and duplicate the roses in the design paper.  Behind the rose are a couple branches of the Garden Notes Beauty Berry branches.  Susan's die cut lady bug was added to one of the leaves.

An Envelope Box Card is a great way to include a small gift or gift card.

2 comments:

Dorothy Mutafopulos said...

Beautiful card your flowers are so stunning. Love your color choices too!❤️

elizabeth s said...

A Really Beautiful full blown rose!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails