Monday, September 25, 2017
Playing in the snow is so much fun!
Have you seen all the cute clear rubber stamps designed by Krista Schneider? Today I used the new Penquins stamp set and the matching dies to create my card.
1. Start with a six-inch card.
2. Use a piece of white Soft Finish Cardstock cut 5 1/2 inches square. Use the Earth & Sky Stencil and sponge on blue ink over the cloud stencil to cover the upper half of the card, creating clouds.
3. Use the Skis die set and die cut two mountains. Attach the mountains over the cloudy sky.
4. Use the CountryScapes Mountain die set and cut three slopes to be layered under the mountains. Cut the trees off one, which will be used lower, where the penguin is sledding.
5. Use the Adventure Edges die set and die cut one edge, which is used in the center of the different snow banks.
6. Layer two of the snow banks with the pine trees right under the mountains. Color the trees before adding.
7. Layer the other snow banks on the lower section.
8. Die cut the two penguins, color and die cut. Attach the penguins with double sided dimensional tape, as shown
9. Use the Winter Sentiments stamp set and stamp the sentiment on the lower left corner.
10. Use the Snowflake stamp from the Penguins stamp set and white emboss snowflakes on the upper portion of the card.
You will be able to create many different very cute cards with is stamp set.