Tuesday, October 15, 2024


Good Morning.  Our weather is much cooler and the trees and shrubs are such beautiful colors now.  I have my front porch decorated for Autumn.  Since I'm in the Autumn mood, decided to work on creating another Autumn card.

This is a 6x6 inch card.  I scored around the edges and a few extra score lines down the left side.  I used the Elizabeth Craft Designs Elegant Decorative Borders die set and die cut the small border using gold metallic cardstock.  The die was placed close to the edge of the cardstock to die cut which gave me an extra thin piece to add to the top of the card edge.

The Floral Foliage 1 die set was used to die cut the wooden barrel.  Gold Metallic cardstock was used to die cut the bands for the bucket.  Tiny black beads were glued to the holes in the bands.

I used the Florals 30 die set for all the flowers.  There are three levels of petals for the larger flowers.  For the small yellow flowers, I used the smallest flower die in this same set and colored the flowers yellow and added a burnt orange at the base of the petals.  I use the Elizabeth Craft Designs Soft Finish Cardstock for all my die cuts.  I wanted these tiny flowers on a branch so I used the Holly Greenery Die Set and die cut two of the Berry Branches.  The tiny flowers were glued onto these branches.  Once the flowers were glued to the branches, I added a tiny gold bead to the center of each flower.

For the Berry Branches, I used the Holly Greenery Die Set again and die cut two branches, and colored them brown.  I used purple flat backed pearls and glued to each of the spaces provided on the die cut for the berries.  I used a black marker to add a dot of black on the top of each berry.  

For additional foliage, I used the Floral Greenery Die Set and die cut the two different leaf branches.   For the larger set of leaves, I colored yellow with a little green and the branch of smaller leaves I colored green.  I used a yellow interference ink to brush over all the leaves.

Around the bottom of the barrel, I added three Maple Leaves.  These were die cut using the Floral Foliage 1 die set.  They were colored using a variety of ink colors, shaped and placed behind the barrel.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails