Monday, October 7, 2024

Autumn Leaves




Good Morning.  The leaves are starting to change colors and I decided to create a card using the Elizabeth Craft Designs Floral Foliage 1 die set.  The leaves I created show up much better on the actual card than they do in these photos.

This is a 6x6 inch card.  I used a piece of design paper from my stash for the background. Using another piece of design paper, I used the Frames and Elements die set for the yellow die cut frame.

The leaves were die cut using the Floral Foliage die set and colored with a variety of inks.  The branches were die cut using the same die set and gold metallic cardstock.   Gold Cording was tied in a bow and added to the bottom of the stacked leaves.  Gold embellishments were added to complete the card. 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails