Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Zinnia Basket

Good Morning,

Today on Susan's Garden Club Facebook Live, she created a basket card.  

I created my basket different from Susan, but it is the similar concept.  Bibi Cameron has a tutorial "DIY Easter Basket Woven Paper Card - Split Design #7, on YouTube that has instructions for this type of basket card.

For the decoration for my basket, I used Susan's Zinnia Die Set and created three purple Zinnias.  They were die cut using Susan's Specialty Cardstock and colored with OLO markers.  The flowers and leaves were shaped using Susan's Flower Tool Kit and assembled using Beacon Kids Choice Glue.

For the foliage, I used Susan's Lemon Verbena die from her Victorian Garden Foliage die set.  Susan's Berry Branch was used for the branch for the berries.  I used small Styrofoam balls that were colored with dark purple acrylic paint to color them.

One of the stamps from Susan's Quotes stamp set was die cut using one of the Spellbinders Essential Arches dies.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails