Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Spider Mum & Daisies




Good Morning Friends.  This is a "Lattice Card".  When you open it up, you can see between the slats.  

For the large flower, I used Susan's  Spider Mum die set.  It was die cut using Susan's Specialty Cardstock and colored OLO markers.  It was shaped using Susan's Flower Tool Kit and assembled using Beacon Kids Choice Glue

The Button Daisy/Chrysanthemum die set was used to create the three white daisies.  They were also die cut using Susan's Specialty Cardstock.  In the center of each flower, I added yellow Prills.

Behind the arrangement, I used the new Victorian Garden Foliage die set and die cut the Lemon Verbena.  The branches were colored using OLO markers.  

Susan's Berry Branch was die cut and light green styrofoam ball were added for the berries.

Susan's little Ladybug was die cut, colored and added to one of the leaves.  From my stash, I found a butterfly and added it to the upper right corner.  For embellishments on the gate, I used Spellbinders Silver embellishments.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails