Monday, December 5, 2022

Slimline Christmas Card



Well I am finally ready to get my Christmas cards ready for mailing.  This is my last one for this year.  This is a slimline card designed using Susan's Poinsettia and Jasmine die sets.

Along the bottom of the card, I used the Spellbinders Christmas Foliage Strip & Borders die set.  I did some scoring along the top of the card.  

The Poinsettia die set was used to create the poinsettia.  I used small styrofoam balls for the bracts - added a yellow prill on each then some red pollen.  I used Susan's Specialty Cardstock for the die cuts and her Flower Tool Kit for shaping everything.

The Jasmine die set was used to die cut the white Jasmine.  The Whitepine die was used to die cut five branches and the Winter Bough & Evergreen die set used for the branch.  Berries were added to the branches.

One of Susan's Winter Garden sentiments was stamped with VersaMark and red embossed on a Spellbinders Fluted Classic Oval.  It was attached with dimensional tape.

I want to wish all of you a Merry Christmas.  We will be back in January with Susan's new release.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails