Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Rose Diagonal Lidded Box


On March 30th, Susan demonstrated how to create a very pretty Diagonal Lidded Box on her Susan's Garden Club FaceBook Live Video The Title of the Video is Roses and Hollyhocks.  

This is the box I created following her instructions.  I used a piece of heavy weight design paper that has ladybugs in the design.  

Using the Floribunda Rose die set, I created one red rose and one bud.  I used Susan's Specialty Cardstock.  The rose was colored by brushing on red ink.  The petals were placed in my Waffle Flower Media Mat and the ink was brushed on using one of the Picket Fence Brushes.  The petals were lightly misted with water and shaped using the Loop Tool in Susan's Flower Tool Kit.  In Susan's video, she demonstrates how I assemble the rose.  

I use the ladybug die that is in the Forget-me-not die set for the little ladybug.  Perfect to go with this design paper!


I have not purchased chocolates yet, but wanted to show you the little box inside the lid that pulls apart.

If you would like all the measurements and instructions for creating this box, and how to create the rose, be sure to watch Susan's Live Video on FaceBook.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails