Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Bearded Iris


Good Morning.  Today I have a card designed using Susan's Bearded Iris die set.  

The background was created with an embossing folder from my stash and fluted rectangle dies, for the blue frames.  The center rectangles were attached using dimensional foam tape.  

The three irises were die cut using the Bearded Iris die set and Susan's Specialty Cardstock.  The bottom petals were brushed with orange ink and only the base of the cupped petals sponged with orange ink.  They were shaped using Susan's Flower Tool Kit. 
I have some orange Flower Soft in my stash I used for the stamens. 

The sentiment is a stamp from Susan's Garden Favorite Stamp Set.

Gold embellishments from Spellbinders was added for a final touch.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails