Tuesday, July 17, 2018
Good Morning. It is time for another Elizabeth Craft Designs challenge for the design team. This month our challenge was to create a summer themed card that includes the new Blackboard Alphabet and/or Numbers die sets. The team has come up with so many great ideas and you can view them all on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog at this LINK.
For today's challenge Elizabeth Craft Designs is giving away a $20 Gift Card to use on their website to 3 winners.
To enter simply leave a comment on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Facebook Giveaway Blog Post, or the Elizabeth Craft Designs Challenge post, and tell us: What Elizabeth Craft Designs die or stamp set would you use the Blackboard Alphabet or Blackboard Numbers die sets.
Three lucky winners will be selected in a random drawing.
The winners will be announced on Friday, July 20th on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog and Facebook page.
To create my card, start with a 6-inch square card.
1. Create a background using watercolor paper and Worn Lipstick Distress Ink. Rub the ink pad on a Teflon work sheet, spritz with water, then dip the watercolor paper in the ink to achieve a marbled effect. Dry with a heat tool before attaching to the card front.
2. Use the new Blackboard Alphabet die set and die cut the word FRIEND, using black cardstock. Place a piece of Clear Double Sided Adhesive on the back of the cardstock prior to die cutting to make it easy to attach to the card.
3. Use the If Animals Could Talk stamp set for the sentiment. The stamp used has two lines on it but use only the top line. Stamp the sentiment using black ink on watercolor paper and trim around the words on the top line. Attach under the die cut FRIEND.
4. Use Susan's new Baby's Breath die set and create one stem of flowers. This stem will be cut apart to be placed behind the pink flowers.
5. Use Susan's Gerbera Daisy die set and create 3 pink flowers. Shape the flowers and leaves using Susan's Flower Tool Kit and assemble using the Kids Choice Glue. Attach the flowers as shown. Glue small pieces of the Baby's Breath behind the flowers then add the Gerbera Daisy leaves.
I think any friend would love to receive a card with these pretty Gerbera Daisies and Baby's Breath.
You can send this card in one of the Clear Acrylic Boxes from Elizabeth Craft Designs.