Tuesday, June 5, 2018
Good Morning. This is a happy day. Today Elizabeth Craft Designs has a new A Way With Words Release and the design team has created a variety of cards using the new Suzanne Cannon's die sets. You can click on this LINK to view all the cards designed by the team on the Elizabeth Craft Designs BLOG, to give you a lot of inspiration.
Here is the information about how my card was designed:
1. Use a 6 inch square card. Cover the front with a piece of the design paper from the ModaScrap Christmas Holidays paper pack.
2. Use the A Way With Words Wreath & Elements die set and die cut one white wreath. Use markers to color the flowers and leaves, leaving the inside circle white. Markers used on this card are Copic E04 and G21. Attach to the front of the card.
3. Use the A Way With Words Make A Wish die for the sentiment. Use a piece of white card stock, that has Clear Double Sided Adhesive on top, to die cut the sentiment. Peel off the covering of the adhesive and cover the sentiment with Petal Pink Fine Microfine Glitter from the new Bloom Glitter Palette. Attach the glittered sentiment inside the Wreath.
4. Use the Garden Notes Rose 3 die set and create one rose and two rose buds. Use the same marker used to color the rose buds on the frame to color the petals of the Garden Notes Rose and buds. Use Susan's Flower Tool Kit to shape the flower petals and leaves.
5. Use Susan's new Garden Notes Baby's Breath die set to create the Baby's Breath. Cut apart the stem and arrange around the lower left corner of the Rosebud Wreath. Attach the Rose and Rosebuds as shown.
This card can be mailed in one of the Acrylic Boxes in the supply list below.
You can shop for the Elizabeth Craft Designs products by clicking on the links below.