Saturday, May 13, 2017

Smiles


Tulips are always a favorite flower in early Spring.  I created this card using Susan's Garden Notes Tulip 2 and Garden Notes Jasmine die sets.  For the stems of the bouquet, I used the Garden Notes Bouquet Stems die set.  The flowers were arranged on the card, then the Bouquet Stems die cut added at the bottom of the Tulip stems.  A Silk purple bow was added to tie the bouquet together.

One of the Dancing Butterfly die cuts was added.  I love using these beautiful Dancing Butterflies on my cards.   

The sentiment used is one of the dies in the A Way With Words Sweet Smiles die set.

Do you know someone who would like to receive a pretty card designed using these pretty flowers?

Wishing you a wonderful weekend.  Happy Mother's Day to all you moms.  

The links to the products used are listed below.





4 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

My late hubby was Dutch, so tulips are always very special to me. So glad we honeymooned in The Netherlands and went to the Tulip farm to see the flowers!

SuzzieQ said...

Your lovely card and tulips made me smile! Thank you.

Ульяна и Полина said...

Красота!

craftieodmae said...

Wow, this is gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails