Sunday, December 13, 2015

Gold Poinsettia Box


I am still creating boxes for Christmas gifts.  I know there is no such thing as gold glitter poinsettias, but they look very festive on this small box.  I used Susan's Garden Notes Poinsettia, CountryScapes Backyard 4, and Whitepine Bough & Pine Cone dies.  The poinsettia petals were die cut using the Elizabeth Craft Designs Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape on the top of white card stock.  The covering was pulled off and Silk Microfine Desert Gold Glitter rubbed in. There are tiny gold poinsettias created with the poinsettia dies in the CountryScapes Backyard 4 die set.   The gold poinsettias look beautiful on this box!

Elizabeth Craft Designs has a big release coming out soon.  I have been busy working with all the new dies, plus getting ready for Christmas.  My family is arriving Friday for the holidays.

The following products can be purchased from Elizabeth Craft Designs:



3 comments:

Rita said...

Gorgeous gift box Selma. I absolutely adore those pretty poinsettias. Hope you enjoy a lovely family Christmas. Hugs Rita xxxx

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

I love boxes too and this one is gorgeous, Selma!

Eva van Buuren said...

The decorating of boxes is YOUR specialty, Selma!!
This is really a wonderful Christmas gift box!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails