Monday, October 6, 2014

Let It Snow


I love to create scenes with stamps and dies.  Today I decided to work with one of my old Hero Arts snowman stamps called "Stove-Pipe Snowman".  He was stamped on white card stock and colored with Copic Markers.  For the blue background, I used the Metallic Blueberry Gelato.  I scribbled it on the Non-Stick Craft Sheet and sprayed it with water to make a watercolor then brushed it on.  For the snowbanks, I die cut the Poppystamps Puffy Cloud Border a bunch of times and fit it around the snowman.  The trees were die cut with the Impression Obsession Fir Trees Die.  Above the snowman I drew snowballs and glued on some tiny Styrofoam balls I bought at the hobby shop.  Down by the bottom of the snowman, I glued more Styrofoam balls to form a mound of snowballs.  The snowflakes and sentiment are from the JustRite "Large Fancy Holiday Sentiments" stamp set.  (This stamp set is on sale right now.)

Thank you for stopping by.  


1213891

9 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely snowman image Selma...super card

Anne

Rita said...

Love your frosty Snowman Selma. Have a Good Day. Hugs Rita xxx

Anonymous said...

such a cute idea.... I love the idea of juggling the snow balls... Thank you for sharing your wonderful creativity

Eva van Buuren said...

Lovely Winter Card, Selma!
I also love the snowmen....and these is very cute!
Hugs, Eva.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

This is such a cute card, Selma!

Anonymous said...

Oh how sweet this is! It made me giggle. Great job, Selma! ~Debi~

Glenda said...

I share your love of snowmen Selma! This card is just adorable!

Martie Rollin said...

Ya just gotta luv those snowballs flying around and piled up...so cute!

Mr. Mark Thomas said...

My name is Mrs Aisha Usman, am a Citizen Of Singapore. Have you been looking for a loan? Do you need an urgent personal loan or business loan?contact Dr. Mark Thomas FOIRM Ronnie Finance Ltd he help me with a loan of $85,000 some days ago after been scammed of $8,000 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $85,000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email: markthomasfinanceltd@gmail.com

Whats-App no +919667837169
Dr. Mark Thomas

LOAN APPLICATION DETAILS
Name:…………
Address…………
Loan Amount:……
Loan duration…
Monthly income…………
Nationality……
Country………
Occupation......
State…………
Zip/Code………
Gender…………
Age…………
Marital Status……………
Telephone………………

FORM Ronnie Finance Ltd
Dr. Mark Thomas

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails