Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Cherished


Today's card was created with Asela Hopkins' new stamp set "Fruitful Harvest" available from Gina K Designs. I created this card to participate in the current Sketch Challenge on StampTV. These pears fit perfectly in the circle required in the sketch. The pears are stamped with black Memento ink and colored with Copic markers. The background paper is part of the StampTV kit. I love all the designer papers in this kit. The top right corner was to be cut off and I decided to emboss it with the Cuttlebug leafy embossing folder.

The circles were cut with Nestabilities. I picked out colors in the designer paper for these frames then mounted them on a black circle. A small strip of black was added along the corner. A piece of ribbon from the StampTV kit was added along the bottom then an embellishment I have had in my "stash". The salutation is part of the Fruitful Harvest set and was cut out with a petite oval Nestability.

Tomorrow night I will be participating in Melanie Muenchinger's Blog Hop which will be featuring cards made with her new stamp set "A Year of Leaves". Be sure and check back.

4 comments:

Mary G. said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is amazing Selma! You nailed the sketch challenge!

Dianna said...

Selma,

I love this card. The pears are so pretty and all of the DP is so perfect for this card. Great job on the challenge.

Dianna

craftieodmae said...

this is so pretty, your coloring is great!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails