Saturday, April 29, 2017

In All Things of Nature


Today I have a card I had so much fun creating.  I used the Oxide Distress Ink Pads to create a background. There are many Videos showing how to create backgrounds using the Oxide Ink Pads.  I used half a sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock to creat this background so I
To decorate the card, two black branches were die cut using the ModaScrape Leafy 5 die set.  They were arranged on the right side of the card.

Susan's All Things of Nature stamp set was used for the sentiment.  It was stamped onto a piece of the background paper I created, then die cut using one of the Stitched Fishtail Banner dies.  Another slightly larger Fishtail black banner was die cut and layered under the sentiment.  I created a Ladybug using Nuvo Crystal Drops and added it to the end of the sentiment.

A black butterfly was die cut using the Dancing Butterflies die set.

This was a quick and easy card to create.  Hope you will give it a try.

Below are the products used from Elizabeth Craft Designs.






3 comments:

BenteS said...

Beautiful card!
Love the background you have created :))

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

What a wonderful silhouette look, Selma.

Glenda said...

Selma, this is so pretty! Well done!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails