Monday, May 3, 2010

Olivia


Wow what a day we are having!  The winds are blowing 50 to 60 miles an hour.  We normally can see mountains surrounding us and cannot see past our neighborhood today because of all the dust.   A large pine tree was blown down on the highway and was blocking traffic. Our electricity was off just a short time but there are many areas that have been without power for hours.  Hopefully tomorrow is a much better day.

For my card I used another Sarah Kay stamp that I purchased from Joan's Gardens.  It turned out really bright, didn't it!  The name of this stamp is Olivia with her kittens Kiki and Sugar.  The image was stamped and colored with Copic markers then cut out with a deckle  rectangle Nestability.  A strip of dp was added to the left and some vellum flowers I made added.  Tutorial here. I used wire to create the same design as in the dp and placed these, along with leaves, under the flowers.  The verse was popped up on dimensionals and two pearls added. 

I love coloring these cute Sarah Kay stamps.  I have several cute little boy stamps I will be working with next.  

Thanks again for stopping by.

9 comments:

Brenda said...

So pretty and all of that pink gorgeousness. Selma your coloring is amazing as always!

Michelle said...

Another gorgeous card Selma, I love your colouring of the sweet image. I hope your weather conditions improve there soon.

The Other Patti Sue said...

Awwww so sweet! That's one adorable image! We've had wind, rain, snow and sunshine! My windows look like mud! Hang on tight GF!

redwasher1 said...

Oh, I love it!!! Love the image, love the card!!

Kerrie said...

Sorry to hear you are having dreadful weather, stay safe.

Your card is gorgeous, I love Sarah Kay images, they are just so sweet.

Karen W said...

I just love the Sarah Kay stmaps, I just received my new order and I think it's your fault, LOL I love what you do with them and can't wait to play. Just gorgeous!!!

Jessie said...

What a beautiful card and that image is gorgeous!

Carol said...

This is so cute Selma! What a way to stay out of the weather......holed up in the craft room, what a plan!

Dianna said...

Selma,

Olivia is such a very cute little girl, and you have made her even cute the way you colored her, and the embellishments you have added. These Sarah Kay stamps are such cute stamps....very precious.

Dianna

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails