Monday, June 1, 2009

Butterfly

In my blog post below I embossed this butterfly on my Teflon craft sheet so this is the card I made with it. This butterfly set is called "Take Flight" from GinaK Designs. You notice in that picture below there are two butterflies. I seldom stamp just one image. While I am at it, I usually stamp many and have them ready for the next time I want to come up with a new card using that design.

This butterfly was black embossed then Peerless watercolors used. Blues and purples were mixed. The Designer paper is from Basic Grey Wisteria paper pad. Long Rectangle Nestabilities were used to cut the frame for the butterfly and Petite Oval Nestabilities used for the verse. The two cardstock colors used under the butterfly are Basic Gray and Sarah Sand. The colors are picked up from the designer paper. The color of the Kaiser pearls is "Latte" and can be purchased from Joan Fricker at Joan's Gardens.

Hope you will read the post below and leave me a comment.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card. I usually stamp several images at a time too. Thanks for sharing. I love the addition of the pearls.

Sharri said...

Selma, this card is gorgeous! I love the color of the butterfly!

Jennie said...

Beautiful design Selma! I love the design! Congrats as well :o)

Brenda said...

Gorgeous card Selma!!! Congrats I just heard you wonderful news!

A Consuming Passion said...

Very pretty card Selma - glad to see you like the Wisteria dp from Basic Grey too.

Betty Benton said...

Well, Selma, why haven't I ever thought to stamp more than one image at a time????? Thanks for the great tip and I'll surely but it into practice!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails