Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Concertina Pop Out Card



Hello Paper Crafters,

This morning on Susan's Garden Club Facebook video, she gave instructions on how to create a concertina pop out card.  I loved the card she created and decided to create this style card.  You can get her instructions here.   Lhttps://www.facebook.com/SusansGardenClub/videos/1939242373126662INK.  

To decorate my card, I used the Spellbinders Four Petal Floral 3-D embossing folder for the background on the front of the card.  This is a gorgeous embossing folder.

To try and duplicate the flower in the embossing, I used Susan's Camellia die set.  It was die cut using Susan's Specialty Card stock.  Susan's tool kit was used to shape the flower.  This die set did not come with a stamen so I used one from  her Celmatis die setYellow Pollen was added to the tips of the stamen.  I found a picture on the Internet of a pink camellia that I duplicated.  

Susan's Bee Blossom die set was used to create four stems of flowers.  Behind the Bee Blossom I used Susan's Lemon Verbena die (Victorian Garden Foliage)  to die cut 5 branches.  OLO markers were used to color them.



On the inside, I used a piece of design paper I found in my stash.  The pieces were cut as per Susan's instruction and glued onto the card.  A Spellbinders sentiment was used.  It was die cut using gold metallic card stock and backed with black cardstock.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails