Sunday, February 5, 2023

Topical Arrangement


Good Morning Fellow Crafters!   I am so tired of all the cold weather so decided to dream of being somewhere tropical.  My card today is created using Susan's Bird of Paradise, Hybiscus, and Pulmeria Die sets.

For the background, I used Susan's Bamboo Trellis 3-D Embossing Folder.  I used a piece of light green mirror cardstock.  Don't you love that embossing folder!

The Hybiscus was created using the Hybiscus die set .  If you need help in creating any of Susan's flowers, be sure to check out her YouTube Videos.  The flowers were die cut using Susan's Specialty Cardstock and colored using OLO markers.  For the stamen, I glued on small red flat backed pearls on the top and added yellow pollen down on the stem.  

The Bird of Paradise die set was used to create two Bird of Paradise flowers.  They were also die cut using Susan's Specialty Cardstock, colored and shaped using Susan's Flower Tool Kit.  Kids Choice Glue was used to assemble the flowers.  

The Pulmeria die set was used to create the little pulmeria.  A Prill was glued in the center.  

Susan's Rosemary die was used for the extra greenery.  If you watch Susan's YouTube Video she used the Rosemary to resemble Palm branches.  

I want to thank all of you that have used my links below to order your products.  I really appreciate your support.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails