Sunday, January 30, 2022

Hybrid Tea Rose & Gladiolus




Today I have another birthday card for a friend.    This card was designed using Susan's Hybrid Tea Rose and Gladiolus die sets from her Spellbinders Summer Flora release.
The flower petals were die cut using Susan's Specialty White Cardstock from  Spellbinders.  The petals were colored by using a Waffle Flower Media Mat, blending brushes, and inks from Altenew.  Once colored they were lightly misted with water and shaped using tools from Susan's Flower Tool Kit.  They were assembled using Bearly Art Glue.

For the background, I used two different Lisa Horton embossing folders.  The top embossed piece I used the Shower of Roses embossing folder and for the embossed piece in the die cut opening of the top piece, I used the Padded Quilt embossing folder.  For embellishment on the quilt embossing, I used tiny yellow rhinestones.  

For the quote, I used one of the stamps from Susan's Spring Flora Quotes.  It was stamped using VersaMark Ink and gold embossed.  The quote was die cut using Spellbinders Nestabilities Fancy Ovals Etched Dies. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails