Saturday, October 31, 2020

Pink and White Arrangement on Textured Background



Good Morning.  Today I have a card with a variety of flowers made with Susan's Autumn Flora die sets:  Gaillardia, Daisy Chrysanthemums, Autumn Hydrangea, Rosemary and Berry Branches.

To create the background, I used a chicken wire stencil and taped it down on a piece of black card stock, then spread texture paste over it.  The stencil was removed and allowed to dry while creating flowers.  Once dry, the edges of this piece were distressed.

Using the Foliage & Ladybug die set, five rosemary branches were die cut, using white card stock and sponged green,  They were shaped with the leaf tool.  Two berry branches were die cut, sponged green and Nuvo Autumn Red Crystal Drops used to create the berries.  

A gaillardia, a pink and white daisy chrysanthemum and one autumn hydrangea were created for the arrangement.  Susan has YouTube videos for all her Spellbinders Autumn Flora die sets giving instructions on how to create all these flowers.

I have provided links below for Susan's Autumn Flora die sets and links to some products I use.  If you use any of the links below to buy products, I will receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you - this will  help me purchase products to create my cards.  Thank you in advance for your support.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails