Sunday, April 12, 2020

Hello


I hope all of you are doing OK.  It has been pretty boring not being able to leave the house,but we are staying well.  We have been staying home now for at least four weeks.  Our daughter has been doing grocery shopping for us, if we need any thing.  It looks like most people are staying home and hopefully this virus will soon stop spreading.   Having to stay indoors has kept me busy doing Spring cleaning and learning to create a lot of new recipes for meals and baked goods.  Luckily, we haven't gained any weight!!!   It is Easter Sunday and we miss being with our family.  The weather has been kind of crazy - for a while we would wake up to snow every morning but luckily it would usually melt by noon.  We would then have some beautiful weather then back to cooler weather with high winds and rain.  The lawn is starting to turn green but there are no flowers blooming yet.    I decided today I should work on creating my own paper garden! 

I created a floral arrangement of Lilacs, Pansies, and Ferns.  They were all created using Susan's Garden Notes die sets.  The vase is a die cut 'cast off' from a die cut I used for another card.  It reminded me of a vase.  To dress it up, I used a sticker border I had in my stash.  The arrangement was attached to an embossed piece of white card stock. The sentiment is a sticker from my stash.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails