Tuesday, May 22, 2018
Today the design team has created a variety of cards using the new Susan's Garden Notes die sets. Go over to the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog at this LINK to see cards created with all these new die set. I will be posting cards all week that are designed using these new products, so be sure and check back.
Here is how this card was created:
1. Start with a 6 inch square card. Cut a piece of Soft Finish Black Cardstock 6 inches square and attach to the front of the card.
2. Cut a piece of the ModaScrap Cucina Cardstock 5 3/4 inches square and attach on top of the black card stock.
3. Use the Garden Notes Galvanized Bucket die set and die cut the container. Highlight the embossed lines in the bucket die cut. Use brown ink for the wooden handle. Add dimensional tape down the center (vertical) to give the bucket shape, and add Kids Glue around the outside edges. Press down on the bottom of the card, as shown, leaving the top of the bucket open to insert the flowers.
4. Use the Garden Note Forsythia die set and create stems of Forsythia to fill the bucket. Use the Flower Tool Kit to shape the flowers. Add yellow Prills in the center of each flower.
5. Use the Garden Notes Eucalyptus die set and die cut two stems. Sponge on color.
6. Add the flowers in the top of the bucket.
You can shop for the products used by clicking on the product pictures below.