Tuesday, February 20, 2018
This is a second card I designed for the design team Easter Card Challenge. Be sure to go over to the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog at this LINK so see all the fabulous cards created by the design team for this challenge.
As in the past, you will be eligible to win a prize by commenting on the Elizabeth Craft Designs challenge post.
For today's challenge, Elizabeth Craft Designs is giving away a $20 Gift Card to use on their website to 3 winners.
To enter simply leave a comment on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Challenge post and tell us "What Elizabeth Craft Designs dies or stamp sets would you use to create an Easter Card?”
Three lucky winners will be selected in a random drawing and will be announced on Friday, March 2nd on the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog.
Good Luck in the drawing.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
1. Cover the front of a 6-inch square card with a piece of the ModaScrap Thinking About Polinesia design paper.
2. Use the Dotted Scallop Circle die set and die cut the largest circle, using white card stock.
3. Use the Dashing circles die set and die cut the largest cirlcle, using white card stock.
4. At the top of the Dashing Circle, use the Spring Sentiments stamp set and stamp the sentiment using VersaFine black ink and clear emboss.
5. Use yellow PanPastel and a sponge to color below the sentiment.
6. Attach the circles in the center of the card.
7. Use the Spring Basket die set and die cut the basket, bow, five eggs, seven grass and nine daisy flowers. You can use design paper or use markers to color the eggs. Shape the flowers using the Flower tool kit and add Prills to the center of each flower.
8. Use the Trio of Leaves die set and die cut four branches. Shape using the leaf tool in the flower tool kit.
9. Attach the basket using dimensional tape around the sides and bottom, as shown.
10. Fill the basket with the eggs, grasses, leaves and flowers.