Good Morning. Today I am showing you a picture frame I decorated with the five new Susan's Garden Notes Flowers; Cosmos, Daffodil, Queen Anne's Lace, Southern Magnolia and Zinnia. This is my project on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog for Susan's Design Team. I also used Susan's new Garden Notes Square Grapevine Wreath, and one of her new Seeds of Thoughts Rubber stamps. A couple of other new dies include the new Stitched Squares and Fitted Squares from the Els van de Burgt collection.
Below are pictures of the five new flower die sets Susan has added to her flower garden collection. There will be videos very soon on YouTube showing how to create each one.
The wood frame used is one available from Michael's Craft Stores. It measures 7 3/4 inches square.
To decorate the frame:
- Die cut a black square to fit inside the picture opening using the Fitted Frame Square die, and die cut a yellow Stitched Square that is slightly smaller.
- Use the "A Friend" Seeds of Thought stamp and black VersaMark mark ink to stamp on the yellow square.
- Die cut the A Way With Words Friends sentiment using black card stock and attach to the upper right corner.
- Die cut two Grapevine Wreath - Squares and attach around the picture opening in the frame.
- Die cut, and create as many flowers as you want for the frame.
- Use the ECD Leafy Branch die to die cut leaves for the background.
- Attach all the flowers with dimensional glue dots over the Leafy Branches.
- Die cut the ECD Small Butterfly using Yellow Iridescent Shimmer Sheets for the base and Black card stock for the overlay. Attach the butterfly on the right side.
1136 - Garden Notes - Cosmos
1137 - Garden Notes - Daffodil
1140 - Garden Notes Grapevine Wreath Square
1141 - Garden Notes Queen Anne's Lace
1142 - Garden Notes Southern Magnolia
1118 - Stitched Squares
1119 - Fitted Squares
1072 - Small Butterfly
1052 - A Way With Words - Friends
RS025 - Seeds of Thought - A Friend
SS106 - Purple Iridescent Shimmer Sheets
1033 - Leafy Branch