Saturday, August 23, 2014

Stair Step Card


Today I have a stair step card created with peach/pink flowers. Last year I created roses with the Spellbinders "Spiral Blossom One" die and the smaller roses and rose buds with the My Favorite Things "Mini Royal Rolled Rose" dies.  I liked the rose arrangement so much I created two panels and never used the second one, so decided I would use it on a card for a friend who sends me beautiful cards.


 The large moss green doily, behind the roses, was die cut from the Marianne Design "Petras Large Ovals" die set. Right behind the roses is the Memory Box "Calypso Flourish", or you could use the similar Memory Box "Quinn Flourish".  The butterflies were cut out from one of the Webster's Pages design papers. 

Thank you for stopping by.  Hope you are having a great weekend.

1196322

 

6 comments:

Martie Rollin said...

What a stunning card! Love your floral display on top of the center section. Rolled roses have become my go-to flower...fast and easy to distress...never fails to bring on positive comments. Thanks for posting this beautiful card!

Chrissy said...

Thank you Selma for your lovely comment on my card and box set..really appreciated it. Your card is just stunning..the flowers and colours are just beautiful...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Eva van Buuren said...

Selma, I really LOVE this WONDERFUL card!!
Hugs, Eva.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

This is so beautiful, Selma.

MariLynn said...

Selma, this is gorgeous. I love how your roses look. I am sure your friend is going to love this card.

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!!

Hugs,
Debi

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails