Monday, January 16, 2012

Lots of Ideas From One Gorgeous Die

 This doesn't look like a card, does it! Well I love this new Cheery Lynn "Sophia's Heart" (DL184) doily die so much I hated to cover it up with embellishments.  Not only are there intricate cuts in this doily but also a lot of piercing.  The picture doesn't do it justice!  It really is gorgeous!  I am going to design a card with it later today, but first wanted to show you some different possibilities you an create by cutting different parts out of this doily.   I  used several of these dollies so I could show you some of the new "dollies" I created out of this beautiful die.

 Here are the different doilies I cut out so far.  I can see other possibilities.  Joan Gardens has all the new Cheery Lynn dies posted on her blog with a video from Cheery Lynn.  I think you will get a lot of helpful information by watching this video.  Here is the direct link to the video and all the new Cheery Lynn dies at Joan's Gardens.

I'll be back later today with a card I design using this gorgeous die.

397507

7 comments:

Glenda said...

When I watched the video, I thought I ought to get this one. Then I talked myself out of it. I saw so many possibilities with this die just like you showed! However it wasn't until I actually saw it in paper that I just HAD TO HAVE IT! I've emailed Joan about this one! Hopefully it will be mine soon!

Carla S. said...

Fantastic ideas for this die, Selma! I'll have to add it to my list for Joan!

Betty Benton said...

Okay, I see you being an enabler here!! All the possibilities you have come up with for this die are terrific -- and like you say, there are many other possibilities too!

Elly said...

Hi Selma,

Such a gorgeous die, and so smart of you to make a lot of different diecuts from it! I wouldn't have thought of cutting it up like this. I think, now it has to go on my wishlist too :-)

hugs Elly

Sheila - Ginger said...

Wow Selma I would never have thought of all the different ways you have shown us. Thank you so much.

Love Sheila xx

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I can see why you wouldn't want to cover up any of this gorgeous die cut! Love how you showed all the different ways it can be used. You really are an enabler you know.

Caroline D. said...

Thanks for posting all the different cuts/doilies you can make with this die... all so pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails