Thursday, October 13, 2011

Having Fun

Dianna and Marsha

I have been having lots of fun teaching two my my friends from Vancouver, WA some new techniques.  They were here for five days but we could have easily spent another five days  with all the new things they wanted to learn.  Dianna was one of my very first "students" when I began doing workshops 14 years ago and never missed a workshop.  These gals miss my workshops so much they came all the way to the other side of the state to learn some new things. It was wonderful to spend time with them again and catch up with the latest news. Some of the things we worked on were creating vellum flowers, working with Heartfelt Creations stamps and dies, making boxes and decorating them with flowers they created, working with Spellbinders dies, Cheery Lynn and Mariann Design products, and learning how to color with colored pencils and oms. 

I thought it would be fun to share, with you,  some of the beautiful projects they completed.






Always by our side was my dog "Putter".  Bet you can guess how she got that name (my husband is a golfer).  She loves to spend time in my craft room and has a  bed under the work table.

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Beautiful projects Selma, just gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

The Other Patti Sue said...

Looks like you had a great time making some beautiful creations TFS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails