Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Merry Christmas


Good Morning.  Can you believe it is now December.  This year has flown by for me. 

Today I want to post another card I made with one of my favorite Christmas stamp sets:   "Very Merry Christmas" by Theresa Momber.  This set is available from Gina K Designs. 

This card is 5x7 inches.  For color, I only wanted to use red and green.  This beautiful tree was stamped with Memento black ink onto glossy cs and colored with Copic markers.  It was cut out using Nestabilities and mounted on red.  A piece of white cardstock was cut out slightly smaller than the base card.  The right side was embossed using one of the new Cuttlebug Christmas embossing folders "Season's Greetings".  The stamped image fit perfectly on the left side of the embossing.  To add some sparkle,  rhinestones were added to the card. 

Thanks for stopping by to visit my blog.  


10 comments:

Jennie said...

Beautiful design Selma!

Kerrie said...

Gorgeous card

craftieodmae said...

Beautiful and elegant!

The Other Patti Sue said...

I am lovin the fresh clean elegant look of this card Selma! Absolutely beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Another beautiful card Selma! I love looking at your sight and seeing what you come up with next! Just beautiful!

Jackie

Natalie said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for your inspiration!

Brenda said...

Beautiful card Selma! Very elegant.

Joan Fricker said...

Selma, I love this card! The embossed background just sets it off. Great card.

Joan

Sharon W. said...

I love,love,love this card. You do such beautiful work.

Nina said...

oh Selma, so BEAUTIFUL!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails