Monday, February 12, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day


Today I have another quick and easy Valentine Card.  The background is a piece of the ModaScrap Baby Love design card stock.

Use the Entwined Hearts die set and die cut the heart, using white card stock.  Attach to the front of the card.

Use the A Way With Words Baby Love die set and die cut the love with adhesive on the front of the cardstock.  Add Silver Soft MicroSoft Glitter to the sentiment and polish with your fingers.

Use the Garden Notes Jasmine die set and create 6 Jasmine flowers.  Use Susan's Flower Tool Kit to shape the flowers.  Attach to the left side of the heart.  

Use the Love Sentiments stamp set for the sentiment.  Stamp with VersaMark Ink and Gold Emboss.

Use the Valentines Edges die set and die cut the white border for the bottom of the card.

Product links are shown below.


Thanks for stopping by today.




2 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

My high school colors and a beautiful card to boot! Love it.

Belle said...

Not enjoying another dreary day near Chehalis when I stumbled onto your blog while looking for paper flowers - Oh! what a beautiful surprise! I have spent an hour looking at your posts...my craft budget may just have taken a hit. For me, it is hard to find paper flower I can make, that can be used on a card that will be mailed without using a box. Guess I wasn't using the right dies - that will change.

So many wonderful cards and what I like best is the "clean lines" of your cards.

Thank you for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails