- This is a 6 inch square card. Cover the front of the card with a piece of the Through The Lens-Wood card stock.
- Use White Soft Finish Cardstock and die cut the Garden Notes Square Window and Flower Box.
- Use the Romantic Corner die set and die cut the largest corner using White Soft Finish Cardstock. Attach the corner so it looks like a lacy curtain at the top of the window, trimming off the pointed corner. Glue to the window frame.
- Cut and glue a piece of Buttercream Soft Finish Cardstock to fit behind the window.
- Attach the Window Box to the bottom of the window.
- Use the CountryScapes Garden Edges Hyacinth die set for the flowers in the flower box. Die cut the stems using Forest Green Soft Finish card stock and Perfect Purple Soft Finish Cardstock for the flowers. Attach the Hyacinths along the top of the flower box.
- Use the Garden Notes Ivy Vine to die cut four vines. Attach the ivy along the front of the Flower Box.
- Use the CountryScapes Wisteria Vine die set and create the Wisteria Vine to go over the top of the window. Use Perfect Purple, Lavender and Dusty Lavender Soft Finish Cardstock to die cut the purple flowers. Using three shades of purple gives the flowers more dimension. When gluing the flowers to the branch, be sure to mix up the shades of purple on each flower.
Links to all the products are shown below.