Friday, June 23, 2017

Second Foamiran Rose





I have created my second rose using Foamiran.  This material shapes beautifully when creating flowers.  The Foamiran I used was purchased from ScrapandCraft.

You can use any of Susan's Garden Club flower die sets to create beautiful flowers using the Foamiran.  I have always liked to die cut Susan's flower petals using white -- whether it is card stock or Foamiran.  I have tried many different products to color the flower petals and leaves, and by far, I LOVE to use Susan's PanPastels.  They are so easy to blend and always give me perfect results.  Pictured below are the three sets available from Elizabeth Craft Designs.
Susan's Garden PanPastel Flower Coloring Kit 1 (10 colors) - Die - ElizabethCraftDesigns.com

Susan's Garden PanPastel Flower Coloring Kit 2 (7 pcs.) - Die - ElizabethCraftDesigns.com
Susan's Garden PanPastel Flower Coloring Kit 3 (10 colors) - Die - ElizabethCraftDesigns.com
This is a 6-inch card.  Choose a piece of design paper of your choice for the background.  Use the Els van de Burgt Studio Entwinded Circles, Dotted Scallop Ovals and Fitted Ovals die sets to create the frame for the rose.  The little flourishes and tiny flowers on the Entwined Circles are discards from the ModaScrap Flower Lace 2 die cut.  The sentiment was die cut using the Love Sentiments die set.



Below I have I linked a couple different Susan's Garden Club die sets you can use to create beautiful flowers such as this rose.  

Thank you for stopping by today.  Happy Crafting!
  




15 comments:

WJ said...

Beautiful flowers. Where did you get your foamiran? I have followed your blog for years and love to see your creations.

Anonymous said...

I have never seen better. You're work is outstanding. What an artist. Selma. It looks so real. It's like you could smell the flower in full bloom. Absolutely beautiful.
Cathy.

Selma said...

I purchased the Foamiran from this link: www.scrapandcraft.co.uk

BenteS said...

Beautiful card, and the rose is gorgeous!
The way you shape your flowers is absolutely amazing :))

Anonymous said...

So beautiful...love the foamiran flower.

Jan D., FL, USA

Linda Keating said...

Very beautiful! You're an artist with your many flowers!

SuzzieQ said...

Selma, your floral card designs make me smile. So beautiful!

Jet said...

love your card your flowers are awesome


Eva van Buuren said...

Selma, your Foamiran Rose is wonderful, such as ALL your flowers.
The Rose match also very well with the background paper.
A real BEAUTY!!
Thanks for sharing, Eva.

Elaine M said...

Looks like you just brought it in from the garden! So lovely

Pssequimages said...

Selma that foam for the flowers is absolutely gorgeous. Thank you for the info and the link to the company where I can get (just got) it! Can't wait to use some of my gorgeous flower dies to try this out.

Anonymous said...

This rose is downright beautiful. Stunning!

Lynn

Sharman said...

Selma, as ALWAYS, this is just gorgeous. I have been trying to buy this foam in the United States and of course can not find it. I see the link you shared and went on it but the shipping is going to be outrageous. Do you know anywhere we could get this? I heard that the SILK foamina is even prettier. What are your thoughts on that?

Selma said...

Sharman I just started working with this foam for making flowers, so I don't know very much about the products. A friend sent me this link and wanted to know if I would try it. I love that I can use Susan's Garden Club products to die cut and color the foamarin. Susan has the most realistic dies for creating flowers. The foam I used shaped very easily and I llove how realistic they feel and look. Maybe someone else who reads this has more information.

Mr. Mark Thomas said...

My name is Mrs Aisha Usman, am a Citizen Of Singapore. Have you been looking for a loan? Do you need an urgent personal loan or business loan?contact Dr. Mark Thomas FOIRM Ronnie Finance Ltd he help me with a loan of $85,000 some days ago after been scammed of $8,000 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $85,000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email: markthomasfinanceltd@gmail.com

Whats-App no +919667837169
Dr. Mark Thomas

LOAN APPLICATION DETAILS
Name:…………
Address…………
Loan Amount:……
Loan duration…
Monthly income…………
Nationality……
Country………
Occupation......
State…………
Zip/Code………
Gender…………
Age…………
Marital Status……………
Telephone………………

FORM Ronnie Finance Ltd
Dr. Mark Thomas

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails