Sunday, September 22, 2013

Susan's Garden Sun Flower

 


With all the cool weather, the leaves are starting to change color.   Today I used the Cheery Lynn Fall Leaf Doily for the background for the sunflower created with the Susan's Garden Sunflower dies.  To shape the flower I used the Susan's Garden Tool Kit and colored the petals with the Susan's Garden Pan Pastels.   I used two very old JustRite stamps (from the Autumn Blessing Set) for the bronze embossed sentiment and pumpkins.  To color the Fall Leave Doily I sponged on a variety of Distress Inks.  

 On the inside of the card I added the Cheery Lynn "Fall Leaf Mesh Border".  It was also colored by sponging on Distress inks.  I wanted to give the leaves a little dimension so die cut a second border, colored the leaves, and cut them off the border and mounted them with a thin dimensional tape.  I did not stamp a sentiment inside yet because I'm not sure who this card will be sent to.

1026090

1 comment:

We All Craft Together said...

Hi Selma, love the colours on this card, both on the doily and the inside. And your flower, as ever, is beautiful.

Melanie
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails