Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Your Kindness Touched My Heart



 This shows the pretty embossing folder from Marianne Designs (DS0910)
 
Today I have a "Fun" card for you.   I used a lot of different products from Joan's Gardens some of you have asked me to design with.   This is a 5.5" easel card. First two pieces of card stock were cut 6.75" square then I punched the border around them with the Martha Stewart "Double Loop" border/corner punches.  One was placed on the bottom of the card and one behind the design on the top.

The Cheery Lynn Designs " Victorian Picket Fence" (B123) and the "Garden Gate" (B124) were die cut using white card stock.  The top "picket" was cut off the center of the fence that was cut the width of the card front, so that that I could just glue the gate right over the fence.  These pieces were sponged with Distress Ink (Tea Die).  Red, Orange and Yellow flowers were die cut with the Cheery Lynn "Darling Daisies" (A196).  I used only the two smaller flowers.  A Sizzix "Cherry Blossom Branch" was die cut  out for the top of the card.  The white flowers were punched using the Martha Stewart "3-hydrangea" punch.  A strip of grass was punched out using the Martha Stewart "Grass" punch.   Did you notice the cat?  It is from the Cheery Lynn "Screen Door w/Ca" die (A2 164)  When you order this die, you get a die that cuts the screen door and the cat, plus two pieces of fine mesh for the screen in the screen door.  How cute is that!  The sentiment and frame are from the JustRite  " Signs of Life" stamp set.  The embossed panel on the bottom is one of the new Marianne Designs embossing folders.  I believe I have listed all the products used.  All these pieces were arranged  as shown.

Here are pictures of the products you can purchase from Joan's Gardens that I used on this card.




I may be MIA for a few days.  My daughter's knee surgery was rescheduled for tomorrow morning.  I will be with her at the hospital and will probably be helping her for at least a several days since her oldest daughter is also on crutches. 

10 comments:

Patti J said...

Your card is a stunning creation my friend! Thank you for sharing. I wish you all the best with your DD's surgery. We are a pretty patient bunch - take all the time you need! We'll be here when you get back :) I'll be praying for your family...hugs!

Winnie and Patty said...

Selma--this is a gorgeous easel card!!!! Sorry I haven't been by lately. Life has taken over.....LOL. Great job on this card! TFS

craftieodmae said...

Beautiful!!!! Love that foldeer

Irene said...

Your cards is just stunning with gorgeous colours.

irene
xxxx

Sheila - Ginger said...

Hi Selma this is such a very, very pretty card and ai always love the easel style.
Hope all goes well with your daughter's knee surgery, will keep you all in my thoughts.

Love Sheila xx

Glenda said...

Your card is so bright and cheerful! It just makes my day!

Joan Fricker said...

Gorgeous card Selma. I just love those Cheery Lynn flowers and fence. Great job!

Joan
www.atjoansgarden.com

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Best of luck for a speedy recovery for you DD, Selma! Your card is totally amazing!

Kerrie said...

Hi selma, such a super fun card, just gorgeous, thanks for the instructions, just love the boarder... I've tried this, and haven't succeeded yet.... Hope your daughters keen op goes well.. Kerrie

Sherry Kushibab said...

I so like easel cards and this is just beautiful.....that little kitty in the corner is adorable. TFS

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails