Thursday, June 9, 2011

Sue Walsh, Guest Designer for Joan's Gardens

 

 This week Joan's Gardens has another great project for you.  We are featuring Sue Walsh as our guest designer and she has prepared a great tutorial, along with a template, to show you how to create this cute heart shaped box.  The stamps used to create this project are from the Heartfelt Creations Bella Rose Collection. We hope you will join us in the Weekly Challenge at Joan's Gardens by submitting a similar project using Sue's tutorial. 



Sue creates gorgeous projects including many dimensional projects. Here is a short bio she shared with us.


Hello I’m Sue Walsh though I blog under the name “Tillymint.  I’m married to Ian or ‘Walshie” to me, who supports each of my crafty pursuits.Together we moved from the UK to Sydney, Australia some 20 odd years ago to change our traveling lifestyle and settle down. I’ve always been involved in some form of craft. I think it’s in my genes…my Grandmother was a talented dressmaker and embroiderer who used to hand smock for me as a child. My Mum is a keen knitter.   I can knit, sew, embroider and quilt but seldom do. I discovered rubber stamps, gorgeous dies and beautiful papers when I called a halt to a busy working life and here we are… I enjoy designing and making cards and dimensional projects. If I can combine some stitching in my projects I’m happy. My supplies are growing and I can’t stop adding to them! In other words I’m probably a lot like you!  

Once you go to Sue's  blog and read her tutorial, please go to Joan's Gardens to read the challenge guidelines and submit your project on the link provided.  

Now go over to Sue's blog for her tutorial and template, then visit Joan's Gardens blog for all the information about the challenge and link to submit your project.  We are looking forward to seeing your pretty box.  I'm excited to follow Sue's tutorial to create a project similar to hers,  and will be posting it later this week. 


1 comment:

Karen W said...

Just gorgeous, I just ordered this whole set from Joan and I can't wait to get it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails