Wednesday, October 28, 2009
I have received this fun award from two very sweet friends. I received it yesterday from Patti and this morning from Mary Anne. Both these friends have very beautiful blogs. It is always so fun to receive awards from your friends. Thank you Patti and Mary Anne.
Now I am suppose to tell you five things you may not know about me then pass the award on to five other friends.
You may not know:
1. I was a SU demonstrator for almost 10 years but recently gave it up because of new rules that we can't link to other companies or products on our blog. I love SU products and it was a sad decision but feel there are so many other products I love to use too and pass on to others.
2. I have some very exciting news to announce next week, but can't tell you what it is right now.
3. I will be celebrating my 50th wedding anniversary on Jan 1. My family is planning a celebration New Year's Eve . . . fireworks, sleigh rides, dinner, etc. (Crazy day to get married because we have to celebrate Christmas, my birthday on the 28th, then our anniversary!!!).
4. For Christmas I love to decorate with snowmen and moose! What a combination, huh!
5. I saw my first "real" moose last year. They walked right behind our house then took up residence in town!!! We were so excited to have their company all winter.
Wow! that was hard to think of five things to tell you!
There are lots of creative friends I thought of to send this to: Here are five I don't believe have received this award yet:
I will have a card to post later today so check back.
Posted by Selma at 9:00 AM