Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Peacock Feathers



Peacock feathers are so pretty!  Today I used the Joset Designs Peacock Feather die set and a variety of Silk Microfine Glitters to create this card.

Black Soft Finish Cardstock was used for the background on the card front.  Two sizes of the Stitched Fishtail dies were used for the background for the Peacock Feathers.  I used Soft Finish Buttercream and Time For Teal cardstock.

Die cut two Peacock Feathers using Soft Finish White cardstock, that has Clear Double Sided Adhesive on the top.  Peel back sections on the feathers and sprinkle on glitter to color as you wish.
I used Blue Green, Deep Turquoise, Spring Peridot and Light Gold Silk Microfine Glitter.  

Use the Celebrate die set and die cut the sentiment using either white card stock or Time For Teal.  Attach Clear Double Sided Adhesive to the cardstock so you can add Blue Green Silk Microfine Glitter, to match one of the colors on the Peacock Feathers.  

To finish the card I added some turquoise rhinestones and bow.

All the links to products used are below.  Thanks for stopping by today.





3 comments:

Olga Jewell said...

Gorgeous!

Beverly Fuchs said...

Hello Selma,
Your card is gorgeous, if I didn't know I would think that I was looking at a real peacock feather. I would know for sure since my mother had them for pets. Stunning work.

Eva Van Buuren said...

Selma, this is very very Elegant!!
I love it, Eva.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails