Saturday, November 13, 2010

Vintage Tilda


It is snowing today so I'm staying in and have a second card for you today.  This is another cute Magnolia stamp you can purchase from Joan's Gardens.  Her name is Vintage Tilda.  With that name I had to go through my pretty Webster's Pages "Waiting for Santa & Sweet Season" petite papers to find the perfect background.  Since Tilda is holding a Christmas ornament, I thought this page with the Christmas trees would be perfect. 

Tilda was stamped and colored with Copic markers then cut out.  I used a long deckle rectangle Nestie die to cut a frame for her to sit in.  The verse is from the JustRite "A Merry Little Christmas" stamp set.  Just perfect for my image.  Glitter was added to the ornament Tilda is holding and on the lights on the tree in the design paper.  A gold bow was added to complete the card.

Tomorrow I will be posting a tutorial for you.  It is something a lot of people have requested so I hope you will be back tomorrow.  

Have a great weekend.

7 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Snowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my, it was in the high 60's low 70's, here today, you could sit outside in SS shirts. Man I dread winter, I love your card, that paper is fantastic, and what a cute image!!!

redwasher1 said...

Gorgeous card!! Love the image and your coloring is awesome. Looks like winter is coming!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Seriously snowing? We didn't get any at all! YEA! Your card is as sweet as can be!

Glenda said...

You don't sound that happy about the snow! We seldom get any. It is in the 70's here....great Fall weather! Your little Maggie is gorgeous! Your coloring skills are to die for. Well done!

♥ Ellen ♥ said...

Beautiful card, with an excellent paper choice to compliment Vintage Tilda. I also love the way you have Maggie sitting on the edge of the paper frame. Wonderful!

.... now for that snow, you can keep it to yourself, thank you very much! I HATE the white stuff!!

Colleen said...

Selma,
This is just adorable. I can't believe you put that 4 letter word on your blog! SNOW LOL I'm so dreading that this winter.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Selma- your Tilda card is beautiful. I need to ink up some of my Magnolias again soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails