Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Small Shadow Box using Heartfelt Creations new Frame



This is another card created using the new Heartfelt Creations Window Scene Collection.  I love working with the new Window Die. To start with, I created a small window (shadow) box to fit the image (3x3 inches). To create dimension, the image was stamped twice on white card stock. The mailbox was cut out, with scissors, from one of them. Copic markers were used to color, and glitter added for snow. The cut out mailbox was attached with dimensional tape. The Fancy Window was cut out and attached over the small shadow box with adhesive. A piece of Anna Griffin “Calisto Christmas” design paper was used in the background. A lacy ribbon was attached down the middle using ScorTape. The greeting was stamped and cut around the image with scissors. I laid it down on a VersaMark pad to add ink then embossed it with Iridescent Ice embossing powder.  Can you see the greeting below the shadow box -- it is kind of hard to see in the photo. 

Heartfelt Creations Products used:  HCPC 3357 Snowy Window Scene PreCut Set; HCD 708 Fancy Window/Frame Die; HCPC 3344 Single Snowflakes PreCut set

9 comments:

Melissa said...

Selma, I just love your Heartfelt Creations cards/projects. Well, I love everything you create. Thanks for all of the inspiration.

Payne Holler Cards said...

it's beautiful!

Dianna said...

Selma,

Oh my another beautiful creation by Selma. I just can't believe how you just pop out these gorgeous cards at the drop of a hat. I just want a tad bit of your talent.

I tried to purchase the window die cut, but it was sold out, so I guess I will just have to wait for another order to come in.

Dianna

The Other Patti Sue said...

Soooo pretty! Have you been shoveling? We are just now getting hit! It rained most of the day1

HappyCrafter said...

Very neat way to do this, great use of a shadow box!

Blissmade Designs said...

Love the window frame! And also the stamped scene behind it!

Mary G. said...

This card is STUNNING!!!! So beautifully done!

Theresa's Studio said...

Beautiful card...love that window die cut.

A Consuming Passion said...

I'm way late again Selma.......It's having Walshie around more I can't get to my computer!!!!!!

This card is 'Vintage' Selma.......totally awsome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails