Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving


Hope you are enjoying this Thanksgiving Day.  I have been busy preparing a big meal for my family and we will be eating in a few hours.  The house smells wonderful.  Bet you are wondering why I am posting a snowman on Thanksgiving.  Well, it has been snowing all day long so decided to use the other cute snowman in the Heartfelt Creations "Snowmen Melt Your Heart" precut set.  This was a quick and easy card.  The background was embossed with the Cuttlebug "Season's Greetings" embossing folder.  A small strip of dp was added to the left side and pretty trim placed over the seam.  The snowman was attached to the Nestie frame with dimensional dots.  Glitter was added to complete the card.

This cute stamp set can be purchased from Joan's Gardens.

I am grateful to all of you who visit my blog and leave such sweet comments.  It is wonderful to have so many blogging friends who encourage and support me.

Happy Thanksgiving.

9 comments:

SOS said...

Happy Thanksgiving.

This card is beautiful!

Enjoy the family and ofcourse the meal.

=D

Colleen said...

Selma,
This is just adorable.

AKiteFlier said...

Selma this is just so pretty - sorry about all your snow and hope your Thanksgiving dinner was WONderful! I'm grateful for your friendship and glad that the fates saw it appropriate to bring us together :-)

HUGS,
P

A Consuming Passion said...

Belated Happy Thanksgiving Selma!
I'm sure you spend a wonderful day with family, What a blessing! Take care.

CraftinGranny said...

This is gorgeous and my favorite colors. Your flowers are so beautiful. "Hugs" Carol

The Other Patti Sue said...

That snowman is a cutie for sure! We're still getting snow! It's crazy :0( At least it warmed up a little... we had 24 this morning @5:00 am!

Auntie Em said...

Love your embossed background behind the cute snowman. The flower lace trim is gorgeous!
Thanks for sharing! :o)

Nana Griffin said...

Selma, I don't know if you'll still see this comment or not seeing it is back aways. If you do I was wondering what the die is called for the frame. I really like how it looks and am interested in getting it. The card is lovely.

Nana Griffin said...

Selma, I don't know if because this is a previous post if you'll still get my question or not. However I was wondering what the die is called for the frame. Thanks, the card is so pretty and I really like how that die looks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails