Saturday, November 20, 2010

Blog Candy Winner




Today it is time to announce the winner of my Blog Candy.  I appreciate all my Followers and  I want to thank all of you for your wonderful comments. I loved reading all of them.  Now for the announcement you are waiting for . . .  The winning number drawn is  #69.  Congratulations goes out to "Dianna".  As I stated in that blog post, the winner must contact me within three days or a new winner will be drawn.  Please contact me Dianna and I will get your package sent out to you right away.  Thanks again everyone for all your support.

Today I am posting another card I created for Heartfelt Creations.  The stamp set used is "552D Petunias and Hummer".  Isn't it a beautiful stamp.    A purple plaid piece of design paper was attached to a 5.5 inch square card. The image was stamped with Memento black ink and colored with colored pencils and oms. It was cut out with a Nestability Label 6 die and sponged with aqua chalk prior to taking it out of the die. The largest die in this set was used to cut a larger purple background. A punch was used to create small openings on each side to slide ribbon through and attach it to back of design paper. Each layer was attached with dimensionals. A double white sheer bow was made and attached below the design. Four purple Cuttlebug die corners were placed on each corner to complete the card.

Be sure to visit the Heartfelt Creations Blog to see all the beautiful projects created by the Design Team and get lots of inspiration using their beautiful stamps and dies.


14 comments:

Larisa said...

Congrats to Diana!!! She is very lucky girl!!! )))

Patti J said...

Congrats to your winner! Selma, you have created another real beauty!!! Thanks for sharing your beautiful card!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

What can I say.....it's GORGEOUS!

Blissmade Designs said...

Beautiful card! I love the corner pieces and your stamping looks great!

The Other Patti Sue said...

You've created another stunner... congrats to Diana!

HappyCrafter said...

So sweet! Great image and I like the corner edge things you added :-)

Dianna said...

Selma,

Oh my gosh, I am so very very very excited.....Did I say I was very excited. I am so thrilled to win such wonderful BLOG CANDY. Gift certificates to "Joan's Gardens", who could ask for more. I love shopping at Joans Gardens, because she has so much variety and her prices are great, and she has wonderful specials throughout the year.

Selma, thank you so much for the items that you have shown that I am receiving on your blog, and for the fidt certificate from you, and thank you to Joan for the gift certificate from her shop. I can't wait to receive my goodies to start creating.

I love your blog and am in awe of everything you create....such a talented lady.

Again, thanks I am so appreciative of such a wonderful prize.

Dianna Towner

Glenda said...

Yeah Diana! Congrats goes out to you! This is an amazing prize and you are going to love it! Selma, this card is lovely. I love the colors you chose. This is just gorgeous!

Aluap said...

Congrats Dianna!!!
Selma this card is so beautiful :)

Joan Fricker said...

Congratulations Diana! I know you have to be so excited! Please let us know what you would like for your free gifts and I will get them right out to you!

Beautiful card Selma. Love those colors.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! It is beautiful!
Jackie

Colleen said...

Selma,
Congrats to your winner, I saw this stamp in person yesterday. Love the coloring and it just looks so real. They had soooooo many wonderful items to pick from. Oh and they had a JustRite booth there everything was 50% off.

Debby said...

You always create such wonderful cards!

Unknown said...

Wow is Diana excited about being the winner of your amazing candy. Thank you Selma for sharing your wonderful creations, you truely are an inspiration. The Joy one is adorable. *Hugs*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails