Friday, November 26, 2010

Beautiful Heartfelt Creations Window Die





Tonight I am posting another card using the new Heartfelt Creations Window Scene Collection released today. When I first saw the preview of this stamp set and the pretty window die, I had a vision of the card I would make. This beautiful Window die is perfect for a Shadow Box card. When folded flat, this card measures 5x6”. The side panels are ½ inch to form the box.

The scene was stamped on a piece of card stock 4x6” and was colored with Copic Markers. Polar White Flower Soft was added for snow. The largest Spellbinder Classic Rectangle Sm die was used to cut an opening in the top of the box. The area around the opening was embossed with the Cuttlebug Dotted Swiss embossing folder. The beautiful Fancy Window was cut out and attached over this opening with adhesive. The verse, also from this collection,  was stamped in black below the window. Isn't that a pretty font.  A 5x6 inch piece of card stock was punched with a Martha Stewart border punch along the long edges and attached to the back of the box with ScorTape.

You can see all the beautiful cards created by the design team on the Heartfelt Creations Blog here.



Heartfelt Creations stamps used:  HCPC 3357 Snow Window Scene PreCut set; HCD 708 Fancy Window/Frame Die; HCPC 3354 Classic Message PreCut set


12 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Wowzers GF! Just when I think you've created the coolest thing you could create you WOW me again! This is amazing!

April said...

This is so beautiful!

Myrna said...

Selma
This is absolutely gorgeous. I love these window type cards. You are soo talented.
Myrna

Cin said...

Beautiful card. I love that Martha Stewart border punch also. Can you let me know which one it is? My e-mail is ceaton@eriecoast.com.

Glenda said...

Oh my goodness, Selma, this is so beautiful! I have an order into Joan for this! Can't wait to get it! You did such a lovely job with this!

craftieodmae said...

You do such a fantastic job with this die!!!

Joan Fricker said...

Selma, your card is just gorgeous.
I love how you raised your "window" to make it look like a window with a beautiful view. Great job!!!!!

Colleen said...

Selma,
Love, Love this window die. Great card.

Theresa's Studio said...

Wow...this is beautiful...great window card...love how you used the punched borders on the sides. Everything about this is so lovely.

Anonymous said...

Selma your cards are such an inspiration, thank you so much for sharing with us. I love the MS punch that you used but I have not seen this one in the stores. Can you tell me the name of it so that I might try and find it. Thank you again for all your beautiful art. Elenorah Adams (cardsbymom@msn.com)

Trish. said...

Selma could you please tell me do you run these dies through the cuttlebug? I just love what you do and think this window is beautiful.
Hugs Trish.

Unknown said...

I love your cards,you are veryt alented, how much is the die for the window, I would love to buy it when I get my check next month. I like that you are a girly girl, so am I
keep making pretty things
sharon mallory doble
sharinlee@comcast.net

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails